ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Digital Camera

S2000
What would you recommend as the best camera availiable for around £150?

Not looking for anything with loads of fancy features, just the best photo quality I can get for that sort of money.

Thanks.

Your going to get a lot of different views on here.... so take all our suggestions and go read reviews and check out the camera in the shops!

Octy VRS
Well the Fuji F-31 beat the sh*t out of the Sony and Canon on the Gadget show the other week. It is over £200 though. I have a Pentax Optio that's great. The Optio S7 is good value at around £140.

Well the Fuji F-31 beat the sh*t out of the Sony and Canon on the Gadget show the other week. It is over £200 though. I have a Pentax Optio that's great. The Optio S7 is good value at around £140.

It did... but its not is his budget and the camera's it was up against are not the ones anyone has mentioned!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
u mentioned canon and someone mentioned sony and canon? u reading the right thread?

Octy VRS

It did... but its not is his budget and the camera's it was up against are not the ones anyone has mentioned!

I know that's why I said it was over £200 and suggested an alternative. :rolleyes:

Clio 1.8 16v
I bought the above mentioned Pentax Optio S7 about a week ago, its been fantastic, pic quality is awesome, and there's lots of options, the screen size on the back is brill. Its easy to use too. I've seen it advertised between £134 and £250 for the same camera, I bought mine rom Makro with a free leather case.

Only downside is, it doesnt come with a memory card, it has internal memory of around 23Mb i think, so you can use it without one, buy one online for around £20.

Hope this helps.