ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dint in door caused by the f'in gf!!!

MKV GTI
First of all i would like to express my feelings towards my car, i try my upmost on a near daily basis to keep it in tip top condition free from dints and scratches and whatever my car needs it gets regardless of cost....

So you may understand my raging anger as, on the way home from the gym me and the gf had a bit of a tiff were she went into typical b**ch mode.

We pulled up into the yard close to the outbuilding were i was going to wash my car were she duly opened the door in a very aggressive manner and tw@ted it off the very heavy wooden door attached to the building. She then procedded to act as though nothing had happenedand walked towards the house. At this point i went mad demanding her to pay for the damage which i might add has left a 3'' line down my passenger door to which she turned around looked me straight in the eye and said i quote
" It's only a car, it's just a piece of f*****g metal! " At this point i was extremly close to kicking her very hard square in the minge!!!:mad:

Now the dint isnt too bad but is noticable in the right lighting conditions just wondering who would be best to maybe pull it out and how much this may cost (She is still adament that it isnt her fault the wind caught it according to her!!!) i am so angry :dapprove::mad:

Any help would be greatly appreciated

hollandcup.

Da

Less
Trade her in? (The GF, not the car BTW)

On a serious note, I used EasyDent and it cost me £70 for 6/7 minor dents removing. I have their number if you need it.

MKV GTI
Trade her in? (The GF, not the car BTW)

On a serious note, I used EasyDent and it cost me £70 for 6/7 minor dents removing. I have their number if you need it.

Well that has crossed my mind in the last hour or so!

Do they cover the nw area preferably Preston?? If so then yea if u could PM me the number that'd be great, just hope they can sort it with it being more of a line than circular dent :dapprove:

Have a look in the yellow pages for Dent Master, Had my car done the other week, think it cost me £40/£45 to do the whole car;)

Da

Less
I think they do yeah, I'm Lancashire so they're definitely local.

I'll dig out the number and drop you a PM.

MKV GTI
Got any pics of it? Is it the edge of the door?

P.S. Time for a new gf.

No, not atm may take some although will be hard to pick up using just an iphone as said its not all that bad just i know its there and when the light catches it at the right angle it does show up :dapprove:.

My thoughts exactly shes attempting to say its my fault because i parked too close to the door even though i left a good three feet FLOL!

alien green rs133
try your best to get pics so we can assess the damage.
pics of the other half usually goes down well on here also.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Oops and ouch... same thing happened to a guy I went to Uni with. The only difference is that his gf ended up with a 3" dent in her forehead!!! No, no - he didn't lay a finger on her; but as she forcefully pushed the door open to get out it flew back and hit her square in the face leaving a rather nasty cut and a scar. I don't think they've spoken since and that was *working out on fingers* 14 years ago. :eek:

MKV GTI
I attempted to take a pic of the damage but it didn't show up well combination of poor lighting and crappy iPhone camera although anyone who is going to the beacon fell meet Saturday is more than welcome to have a closer inspection!

Sorry to disappoint fellas but she's for my eyes only ;)

in some ways sharky I wish it had of bounced back and gave her a good twatting in the face what goes around comes around and all that!

Last edited:
TBH fella I'm not surprised she told you to f**k off, the way you have relayed that story and subsequent posts makes you come across as an absuive dick, which I'm sure you're not really, you just need some valium.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
my mrs took my clio shopping once with my new turinis on, came back with kerbidge, she reckoned someone must have hit it the car park lol, i flipped at her and got the same reply about its only a fecking car. Didnt demand payment though, just blow jobs.

MKV GTI
Lol, I am known to be a tad abusive were not talking now anyway!
Btw I have a stock pile of Valium perfect for instances of car bodywork damage caused by the other half anyone intrested just fire me a pm over;)

You have a very valid idea there bailey payment in blowjobs that may compensate!

MKV GTI
Wel I have explained to her that the car always comes first think it's finally getting through now!

There is no paint damage so hopefully £40 handed over and il get away with it!
Oh and falcon punch I am not familier, elaborate?

the%20falcon.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's harsh dude! Words would be had.

Are you 2 speaking yet?

Civic Type S GT
Anthony you can have a right good b**ch if you want when you come round Saturday! Lol!

MKV GTI
I lol'd at the picture!

We are just on speaking terms but conversation is very limited, saw it in the sun yesterday and bubbled up with anger again and had another right good go at her lol!

Oh don't u worry callum me and u will have a really good bitchin session on Saturday;) anyway best get back to the grind!!!