ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty Clios

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Knuckles! how could you let it get that dirty!!! although liquid yellow gets grubby very quick :/

I was gonna clean it last week when it wasn't quite that bad but I saw this thread :eek: so I put it off lol

im going to see matt at magic detail today and I thought it'd be rude to give him it in that state :p

Theres some go faster lines for you Knuckles :p

love it!

when I used to do a lot of motorway miles I got them going over my arches. Looked ace

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks smart for being dirty haha. They go right up over the roof too!

Im not going to clean mine till next year now. Pointless

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Heres my effort...

Whilst wet...
IMG_1624.jpg

Drying...
IMG_1628.jpg

Dried...
IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I haven't washed mine at all since CSS although I have used Mantis shine and a rag,
which gives it the appearance of being clean for a week or two. :D

S4 Avant
Last winter I got the car in a right state. Plate wasn't visible and looked brown rather than orange.

Got pulled up driving home after a couple of pints, dragged through all the procedures, passed breathalyser test and left looking like I'd just been arse raped and had the blood drained out of me.

Moral of the story? Save a bit of the second pint to wash down the number plate.

Arctic 182FF
Nothing compared to some that have been posted already but almost definitely the worst it's been since being in my possession.

2012-12-01_12-39-07_256.jpg

2012-12-01_12-38-52_187.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Mines pretty dirty at the moment. Cant see out of my rear window anymore.

Doing about 100miles tomorrow aswell so ill try get some tasty pics :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Non-clio's allowed.

I've discovered that the flat grey colour of my car really doesn't hide dirt well. Lol.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Non-clio's allowed.

I've discovered that the flat grey colour of my car really doesn't hide dirt well. Lol.

A guy in marketing from work has virtually an identical 500 to yours & it's covered at the moment. Don't think he ever washes it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It looks ridiculous mate. I gave it a full protection detail two weekends ago and it's horrendous now, lol! I hadn't planned on cleaning it for a while but think I might cave.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
It looks ridiculous mate. I gave it a full protection detail two weekends ago and it's horrendous now, lol! I hadn't planned on cleaning it for a while but think I might cave.

I'm going to have to do mine, it's got like almost tide marks round the doors where its rained and smudged the mudd haha.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Here is a couple of snaps of mine, gave it a full protection detail 3 weeks ago and the worse part is I am due to have spinal surgery so it won't be cleaned again for at least 3 months yet..

image-21.jpg

image-20.jpg

image-19.jpg

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Sorry to hear about the surgery. Brilliantly dirty car though :approve:

Thanks mate, needs doing so might as well get it over with.. Just hope it's a bit more successful this time, twice in 4 years at 24 years old is not ideal lol!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Fuu, is it just something you want doing or is it necessary?

No I don't want any more surgery but it needs doing unfortunately. I suffered a spinal trauma about 4 years ago fracturing 3 vertebra's in my spine so I had surgery done leaving me with 6 screws and a metal mesh to support the spinal column. Unfortunately one the verebra's has now collapsed and is crushing 3 discs which had led to 2 of them being ruptured. So I have to have them both removed and the metalwork replaced.