ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty telediald clio slowly getting there.

Focus st170
now running 7J rears with streched tyres. just waiting on 15mm 2degree hub spacers atm. then going to remove rear cups and adjusters and wind the front down more. slowly getting there:approve:
use10_zpsc55d78ef.png

use11_zpsc3d3ae15.png

Looks great mate! Really smart.

I think you need a bit of negative camber on the front, especially when you get the spacers on rear.

Focus st170
Looks great mate! Really smart.

I think you need a bit of negative camber on the front, especially when you get the spacers on rear.

cheers mate!
thats very true some think like 1 or 1.5 dagree would look pretty smart. some think els to add to the list haha

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
does look good, can't wait to see it when its lowered more. Will look so much better! What coilovers are they? i have the adjusters out at the back of mine and its not low enough

Focus st170
running ta technix coilovers. ive still got my old wheels in the boot there so thats why it looks low with adjusters in still. would like custom rear springs or to get mine compressed its another thing on the list lol

Focus RS + S3
I really, really like this, may be a route for my van, am i right in assuming i need adapters to run porker wheels?

and what sort of cost are these adapters?

cheers

Focus st170
I really, really like this, may be a route for my van, am i right in assuming i need adapters to run porker wheels?

and what sort of cost are these adapters?

cheers

yer you need spacer adapters. mine are h&r cost me like £280 for 25mm and 30mm. the wider they are the more they cost.

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
running ta technix coilovers. ive still got my old wheels in the boot there so thats why it looks low with adjusters in still. would like custom rear springs or to get mine compressed its another thing on the list lol

i've got the same coilovers. Goes plenty low enough at the front, definitely going for custom rear springs, thinking 100mm.

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
are these wheels 15's or 16's? if i went for 100mm theres always option of putting adjusters back in if it was too low

Focus st170
got a couple more piks today also a video of my exhaust scraping stupid speed bumps. new exhaust on Wednesday :D
crappy piks
DSCF8586_zpsad1b1906.jpg

DSCF8587_zps39202c02.jpg

th_DSCF8595_zps4facb3cf.jpg