ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone even have black turinis???

BG 182FF
After a good rummage around the search function turns out nobody has had black turinis. EVER!

Ok so they have, but not as many as I expected!!

I'm so torn between satin/gloss black or BMW sparkling graphite for my turinis on a titanium 182 FF.

I'd massively appreciate if anyone has any pics of silver 1*2s with black or BMW SG turinis.

Black is harrrrd to find :(

Clio 197 RB
Graphite sounds like it would be better suited to silver than the Black.
​Black wheels are a bit dated now.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had them and they were nearly as annoying as white to keep clean. The problem lies when the wheel gets wet, it looks clean. So you finish putting your final layer of unicorn sperm wax on the car, and the wheels dry out and BOOM!!! Still got brake dust.

​Pain in the arse.

BG 182FF
could this not be said for any dark colour though ? the bmw sparkling graphite is a very dark colour.
i do love the BMW colour just in certain light its just as light grey as any other graphite out there, really fancying satin black just struggling to find pics of a silver 182 with satin black for refrence.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
could this not be said for any dark colour though.

No! lol.

Just trust me. It's your car at the end of the day, i'm just passing on my experiences. And because I like to keep my cars tip top, it used to drive me mad.

Stealth 438'd 182
Me.. but like Daniel says brake dust is a pain on them if not looked after regularly.. make sure you use decent (powdercoat safe) wheel cleaner and some hard wheel wax or jetseal 109

Stealth 438'd 182
not on silver but you get the idea

560388_299477480143370_1907011029_n.jpg

533316_299476890143429_896457172_n.jpg

I had them and they were nearly as annoying as white to keep clean. The problem lies when the wheel gets wet, it looks clean. So you finish putting your final layer of unicorn sperm wax on the car, and the wheels dry out and BOOM!!! Still got brake dust.

​Pain in the arse.

THIS!! i fkn hated cleaning mine for that exact reason, silver wheels may get up the eyes but always end up silver after drying lol

Stealth 438'd 182
haha thanks it doesn't look so good these days lol! :( its probably a washing machine now!

An orange one
Oh is yours the Clio? I was meaning the 107 mate in the background ;)

​Lol SRS though what happened to it?

Don't you dare pipe up, its you that's got me considering black lol.

Yours were curbed to death so doesn't count ;)

not on some of the old pics iv'e got ;) and that's what happens when you let your missus loose with the car lol, after a wheels curbed i couldn't give 2 s***s if it happens again lol