ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know EX55 DVF

Clio 1.5 dci
one of my good mates has gone to view a 182 today, he has sent me some pictures and i've asked him some bits on the phone and i believe its a FF.

its on just over 100k an cam belts etc were last done a 72k so they're due in 8,000 miles. Just out of interest does anyone know this car. It is in the Torquay area.

Regards,

James

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
one of my good mates has gone to view a 182 today, he has sent me some pictures and i've asked him some bits on the phone and i believe its a FF.

its on just over 100k an cam belts etc were last done a 72k so they're due in 8,000 miles. Just out of interest does anyone know this car. It is in the Torquay area.

Regards,

James

Only the aux belt is unless it was last done 5 years ago.

Clio 1.5 dci
ah cheers mate, ill pass on the information. with a rs clio on just over 100k would this be a worry to you? its a 2005 plate with 3 previous owners.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
ah cheers mate, ill pass on the information. with a rs clio on just over 100k would this be a worry to you? its a 2005 plate with 3 previous owners.

Presume you've looked at the buying guide? As long as there is clear evidence its been well maintained and the price is right then go for it.

Clio 1.5 dci
Its not me its my mate but he has had a look through it yeah. i wish it was me able to afford a 182!