ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know this clio?

akz

Octavia vrs
Hi everyone, just joined the site and mew to the whole cliosport thing.
Looking for some information on a clio im looking at on pistonheads, to do a straight swap with my octavia vrs.

Heres the link to it, pistonheads.com/sales/2457910.htm

What do yous think,its quite cheap. The guy says its had all of the belts done

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Link don't work for me mate!! Is VRS STD? If so have you not considered a remap, might make you think again if happy with rest of car...

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
It amazes me how little some people put in their for sale adverts!
Mot is just about to run out, have the belts been changed?

Looks like the front splitter is missing, or it could just be the shadows?

akz

Octavia vrs
Its getting mot'd on thursday. I dont know what i'm looking for with a clio to know whether its dodgy or not so hoping for some help lol

akz

Octavia vrs
Link don't work for me mate!! Is VRS STD? If so have you not considered a remap, might make you think again if happy with rest of car...

the vrs is mapped, just want to change to something smaller yo be honest

Civic Type R
Check for full service history, cambelt KIT, Aux Belt KIT should of been done. Check for obvious signs of accident damage, check that all the interior is dry (under back seats, footwells etc) Make sure theres no dodgy noises on startup etc.

Think theres a buyers guide knocking around somewhere. IF your serious in getting an RS clio, then pay the membership subscription, its worth it for the guides alone tbh!!

akz

Octavia vrs
Do the standard 182's have the sachs shocks on them or is it just the trophy and cups?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Can someone post the link up so I can click it? Wanna look but on my phone.

RenaultSport clio 17
heres the link to my ad mate http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2330747.htm just reduced from £3500

Plymouth-20110129-00023-1.jpg

172 Cup
It amazes me how little some people put in their for sale adverts!

Exactly what im thinking how on earth does the person who wrote that advert expect to get any interest?? When i see adverts like that i just click back and continue my search!!