ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know?

clio Mk2 P1 punto1.4
Why the angel eye headlights for the mk2 ph1 are so expensive. The mk2 ph2 and above and even the mk1 versions are so much cheaper, i cant seem to find a pair for the mk2 ph1 for less then £129 though, cant understand why, id have thought the newer versions would be more expensive. Anyone know where to pick them up cheap, i cant justify forking out £129 on headlights

Why the angel eye headlights for the mk2 ph1 are so expensive. The mk2 ph2 and above and even the mk1 versions are so much cheaper, i cant seem to find a pair for the mk2 ph1 for less then £129 though, cant understand why, id have thought the newer versions would be more expensive. Anyone know where to pick them up cheap, i cant justify forking out £129 on headlights

IMO angel eyes look a bit s**t unless its a beeeeemer.

I think the black ones look smart on a black clio

Hmm, so is that what your getting them for, the black backgrounds? I don't know if it's possible to dismantle the lens from the light but if you can you could just spray the inside of the lights black to get the same affect. Or you could just smoke the lens.

clio Mk2 P1 punto1.4
Hmm, so is that what your getting them for, the black backgrounds? I don't know if it's possible to dismantle the lens from the light but if you can you could just spray the inside of the lights black to get the same affect. Or you could just smoke the lens.

Smoking front headlights is illegal, not allowed to restrict any light coming from the front, and spraying the interior would look s**t imo. Plus i like the halo lights, like i said, look smart on a black clio.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
if i won the lottery id buy every set in the whole world ......... and melt them down into one huge pile of disgraced plastic!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
buy some dualoptics, split them, spray the inside black seal again. Done.

clio Mk2 P1 punto1.4
Dont look like the hid's and dual optics im afraid, think they make the car look retarded. Each to their own i guess, cheers anyway

Nissan 350z
buy some dualoptics, split them, spray the inside black seal again. Done.

This. Ive seen it done as well (i recall some pics from someone in the EU that had done this to their Mk2 Ph1). You basically bake the headlight in the oven to warm it up and warm the seal allowing you to pull them open.

Clio Sport 172
mate i had some about a year a go and i payed 200 for my ones and they don't last broke in like 6mounths the rings die out and the Clio ones are sealed units i was not happy,
i now think thay look cheap as its a BMW thing, and so Meany cars have it now same with the Audi lights.

clio Mk2 P1 punto1.4
Think ill just leave them, rather spend the money on somethin else tbh, in the mean time ill fashion my own "custom" headlights from bamboo and candles.

Clio Dynamique 1.2
i have angel eyes on my car and my clio is black looks quite smart but quite radge as well hmmmmmmm...