ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Doncaster Mini-Meet April 4th/5th

Hey guys I know this is a bit short notice but in talks with Jhowe on here about a mini meet next week and decided to open it to anyone :)

Thinking either the Pastures in Mexborough

The Millstone in Tickhill

or Woodfield Farm in Balby

What do people think?

ideal for a bit of a laugh and casual drink :)

the date is either the 4th or 5th (Thursday or Friday) dependant on interest...

if not many people sign up I will set it as the 5th so anyone interested get your name down and vote for place/date

197CUP
I reckon if we could find somewhere were we can park up, take a few good photo's n have a look at each others cars for a bit then have a little drive down to woodfield it's a recipe for a good day. Maybe keepmoat or something? top floor of the frenchgate although that'd mean paying a few quid - open to suggestions!

197CUP
I reckon if we could find somewhere were we can park up, take a few good photo's n have a look at each others cars for a bit then have a little drive down to woodfield it's a recipe for a good day. Maybe keepmoat or something? top floor of the frenchgate although that'd mean paying a few quid - open to suggestions!

Or Pastures :p HA - someone needs to be the decision maker

LOL^

Sounds good mate, could go for meeting at the frenchgate as you say and getting some pics in the 'sun' and in the multistorey bit, then go for woodfield farm as you say :)

or if people wanted to go for a bit of a spirited drive we could take them to The Millstone in tickhill... I know them roads like the back of my hand ;)

197CUP
LOL^

Sounds good mate, could go for meeting at the frenchgate as you say and getting some pics in the 'sun' and in the multistorey bit, then go for woodfield farm as you say :)

or if people wanted to go for a bit of a spirited drive we could take them to The Millstone in tickhill... I know them roads like the back of my hand ;)

Sounds like a plan to me - so provisionally say 1pm frenchgate top floor then after up to the Millstone you lead the way!

197CUP
Sounds like a plan to me - so provisionally say 1pm frenchgate top floor then after up to the Millstone you lead the way!

One of my mates is big into photography - trying to persuade him to come along n take a few cool photo's for everyone which would be decent!

This still on?

yes :)

I received the correct engine half an hour ago, so I should have it fitted by tonight and running so I am definitely game

only difference to me is that my car won't be completely finished how I want it in time for the meet after a delay with my bumper but will be pretty damn close ;)

you still coming?

I think we decided to meet at frenchgate to get some carpark pics then I will be leading the way to the millstone for a couple of drinks/something to eat :)

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yes still coming. Let me know what time to meet you at Frenchgate and what level you will be on. Thanks.

Yes still coming. Let me know what time to meet you at Frenchgate and what level you will be on. Thanks.

be 1pm mate, but if you pm me your number I will drop you a text with when I am on the way and which floor I will be on :)

New engine along with everything else. Went into the garage this morning so not a chance it will be ready. Always next time I guess.

I know that pain mate, still in the process of replacing my engine :/

just gotta re-fit the driveshafts, fill up the engine oil, gearbox oil, water and re-connect the battery tomorrow morning to get it ready to fire up (hopefully) then I can stop p*ssing about with the car until my bumper arrives :)