ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington today vids and pic heavy

WRX
Nice to meet a few people today, eventually got two vids working (to follow) plus the following photo whoring:
AJP_4432.jpg

AJP_4374.jpg

AJP_4373.jpg

AJP_3964.jpg

AJP_3963.jpg

AJP_3925.jpg

AJP_3924.jpg

AJP_3891.jpg

AJP_3890.jpg

AJP_3074.jpg

AJP_3073.jpg

AJP_3072.jpg

AJP_3009.jpg

AJP_3008.jpg

AJP_4881.jpg

AJP_2961.jpg

AJP_4880.jpg

AJP_4817.jpg

AJP_4816.jpg

AJP_4764.jpg

AJP_4763.jpg

AJP_4723.jpg

AJP_4722.jpg

AJP_4680.jpg

AJP_4679.jpg

AJP_4505.jpg

AJP_4504.jpg

AJP_4503.jpg

AJP_4502.jpg

AJP_4435.jpg

AJP_4434.jpg

AJP_4433.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Loving the tripod action, really need to book my next track day!!

Clio 172
There was an MX-5 that got black flagged for all that gravel on the track at the chicane, every lap he was going straight through it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Looks like it was a great day, especially the weather. Donnington is on my to do list :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I like Donno.

Think the RSOC day is back there this year adam, you doing that one if it is?

A decent standard of cars out on the RSOC days normally

WRX
Yes Chip will be as long as we can use non fords still. Mrs now says I can't use her Puma for Ford Fair now she's seen how it will be driven.:cry:

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yes Chip will be as long as we can use non fords still. Mrs now says I can't use her Puma for Ford Fair now she's seen how it will be driven.:cry:

RSOC days you will be fine, its only ford fair that is ford only.

Shame, I would love to take the clio or nova along etc.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Were you guys in the first garage down near the toilets?

Met Danny out in Padock.

WRX
Were you guys in the first garage down near the toilets?

Met Danny out in Padock.

No I was in the toilet near the garages lol, no garage for me, I can fit all my spare stuff in my spare wheel well.

I was with George a lot of the time though.

Clio 172
I have to say although the start of the day was very shoddy with the briefing etc the actual driving standard was very high with no idiots and not many red flags.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
No I was in the toilet near the garages lol, no garage for me, I can fit all my spare stuff in my spare wheel well.

I was with George a lot of the time though.

Ahhh George's mechanic, the penny's now dropped :eek:
We had dinner together with George & Nic.
What do you think to the mx5 as a trackday toy?
More fun than clios?
Coming along to the next trackday?

WRX
Ahhh George's mechanic, the penny's now dropped :eek:
We had dinner together with George & Nic.
What do you think to the mx5 as a trackday toy?
More fun than clios?
Coming along to the next trackday?
Penny's bounced back up mate,that wasn't me but I know who you mean.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Alright lads, nice to meet you both! Video came out well in end Adam. Ta for advice Steve!

My mechanic mate is James (Jimmy182 on here).

i don't know how you two (Steve and Adam) didn't bump into each other, as was talking with both of you when i wasn't out in car!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I need to start using my Steve number plate again as I used to with the Clio ;)

120d M Sport
Cool! Same as you I've bought a cheap 172 with the intention of familiarising myself with a few light track days :)

130i Road, 172 Track
Nice but jeez, just choose the best photos - there's like 1 billion from the same corner that look almost the same... :p

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Oh be different if it was yours Si lol. Jealous cos you didn't go?

Very!

Not got another trackday for 6 weeks now! Hate waiting that long, normally do at least a couple a month but march is a bit of a crap month for me with work before financial year end etc, plus not that many good trackdays on at the moment either.
I prefer "event" type trackdays, where its through the RSOC or an action day or a Vauxhall mag day etc, as tend to be more people I know at them.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Its annoying ford fair is now fords only and TVL isnt on this year, thats two really good events gone from my calendar :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Its annoying ford fair is now fords only and TVL isnt on this year, thats two really good events gone from my calendar :(

Only so much space for the amount of quality*.

*read rust.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Only so much space for the amount of quality*.

*read rust.

Its a massive ford show, they have enough fords to take all the track time without them needing to let other marques in so it makes perfect sense, I know totally why Dan has done it, but it still doesnt suit me, lol

WRX
Totally agree mate it is a Ford show so fair enough but would be nice for active people within the scene like us and Lee etc to have a little blast. Might have to beg Mrs Git to let me in her Puma again, maybe if I buy the session she'll give in lol. But how dull will it be on the straights.:sleepy:

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Was good fun at bedford with your car and our car chasing each other around, always fun when people have very similar metal so you can play more :)

120d M Sport
Certainly mate, particularly with being local.

I'm planning on doing FCS first just as an introductory thing really, a couple of 15 mins sessions.

Same as you my car is totally standard and I largely intend to keep it that way bar a set of Eibach sportlines and some uprated brakes.