ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

::Donny South 2006: Book Tickets Now::

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
wel looks like im too late for booking with u lot, if i bring the clio down can i get it on the stand?

Focus ST
taylor said:
wel looks like im too late for booking with u lot, if i bring the clio down can i get it on the stand?

I think you still can, cut off is the 24th, today.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i cant book as need to finalise it with the other half and as i only get one email a day off him its hard work lol
may not be taking the clio but was wondering is at the last min i decided too could i jump on the stand

Mk2 172 (Silver)
You need to book tickets, the car passes have car reg's on (issued by Donny South staff), which is why I need that info when you book, so it's not just a case of ordering spares unfortunately. If however someone can't make it then we may be able to transfer the passes across. Ideally everyone has their tickets booked in advance.