ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door dings..

I keep on getting hit and it is really starting to get to me.

Can any expensive detailing routines help protect against these?

I've now got 3 on my d/s and 2 on my p/s.

:(

LY 182 FF CUPPED
yes it can...get some ZYMOL royal GLAZE and a fork.

ZYMOL royal GLAZE costs £7000 + fork 50p..........EAT the GLAZE and save yourself the journey to the supermarket thus preventing door dings

Mito Sportiva 135
I've got one on my bonnet but getting it out next week through Paintless Dent Removal. Just be careul where you park, try going at the end of a set of spaces and parking as far over as you can in future mate.

ZYMOL royal GLAZE costs £7000 + fork 50p..........EAT the GLAZE and save yourself the journey to the supermarket thus preventing door dings

That's a great idea, much appreciated.

I am anal about where I park, it's just the cretins that park after me that aren't..

ibiza cupra

That's a great idea, much appreciated.

I am anal about where I park, it's just the cretins that park after me that aren't..
i feel your pain my friend

LY 182 FF CUPPED
as cruel as it sounds....mother and baby parking spaces for me......
I mean why should they get the privelage of a wider parking space for free???...its plain right sexest.

Bubblewrap? Tape cardboard over it.

or do your shopping in one of these maybe?

411378401_995a58f2ce.jpg