ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door speakers!

Non Sport Megane
its a 3 door, and i was thinking about upgrading all speakers as i already have an upgraded headunit, rather than going down the route of getting a sub

Listerine & Poledo
to be fair, unless you start pouring a lot of money into the doors and an amp, you'd do just as well to leave the OEM stuff in place and get a small sub.

it'll be cheaper and you can cut the low-end from the speakers so they'll sound better too.

2007 clio dynamique
If you dont want to loose bootspace why not look into a sub that will go under one of the front seats ? Surely theres some decent ones around , someone else may no more about them ?

Listerine & Poledo
In fairness, if you're gonna start running wires, you may as well just run one set to the oboot and have it over with.

also, once you've got the wires in place you can get whatever size of box you like. The underseats are all fair and good, but apart from lady-pleasuring, they're a bit limp for the task.

Well, in my experience anyway