ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Double Monitor Display

481595434_4c44cb7d23.jpg

anyone have this kinda set up?
pros? cons?

You can watch a film and browse the internet.

Two browsers at once to stay up with spam quicker.

I got a 17" and a 32".

Cupra
Cue everybody with their double screen photos! lol

I have a 24" and a 19". The benefits are more screen space, for editing photos, coding web pages it is easier. also useful for remote desktop to my PC at work while playing on the other one.

The only reason I have two is that I wanted to upgrade to a big wide screen and the old one is worth peanuts so I figured I may as well keep it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Running 3 Screens at Work and its pretty helpful when you have a lot to keep on top of.

Rav4
I have dual at home and work.

I just wish that the macbook pro's had the capability of dual external displays, would never look anywhere else!!!!!

Oil Burner
dual moniters, 32" and imacs 20" screen, catch being low resolution of TV.

Being a mac i am also running spaces, so i have 4 spaces with two moniters = more space than you can shake a stick at.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
two 20" Widescreens at home upstairs, two 17" TFTs downstairs and 2 x 19" TFTs in work, so much more productive.

3 x Renaults + Lexus
Pros more desktop

Cons you need dual head card or second card in PC + another screen

I run 2 x 24" HD screens and they are great for if you have lots of apps open

home3.JPG

BMW E46 330i Touring
There's some amazing multi-screen setups on overclockers - the only reason I'd make use of more than one screen would be gaming.

3 screens for COD FTW.

Titanium 182
22" on the left 19" on the right,

We had a spare 19" so I thought why not, have a game on 22" and a movie/CS/MSN on the 19"
:)

Bumder With A Buffer
"In theory" Mine is supposed to be good for doing CAD on. The one on the right for having the CAD software open and another for having the schematic/internet open.

In practice I use it for playing games instead on doing PCB design work ;)

09102008285.jpg

Dual Acer p193 Widescreen.

Always on the internet whilst watching dvds, videos, itunes on the other screen. Wouldnt want to be without now.

Thinking of mounting an oold 17" without the caseing on the wall for displaying itunes visulations etc on.

DSCF5530.gif

SLK 350
Nice, though I'm dubious as to how the Antenna being stuck to the top of the monitor helps the signal - hide it :)

DCi
used to have 2 19" and found it quite handy.

now I have a laptop and do less work from home I find I don't use the other monitors so much anymore.