ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Download manager

RenaultSport clio 182
What download manger programs does everyone use? I've just bought myself a new macbook pro but one thing I find frustrating is that when I download through safari it doesn't have resume support. So what does everyone use?

j_b

Clio RS200
JDownloader is pretty good, and free. Seems to be able to use all sources (legitimate links and links from sharing sites). Just remember to hit the update button on the toolbar every time you open it.

Bus w**ker
WTF are you downloading direct through a browser that needs resuming? Is it still 2001?

Giulietta 940
JDownloader is pretty good, and free. Seems to be able to use all sources (legitimate links and links from sharing sites). Just remember to hit the update button on the toolbar every time you open it.

Another thumbs up for JDownloader. Works pretty well for me.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i seem to be able to resume from safari on my macbook pro, over had dodgy internet at home recently with a fault on the line and the router kept going off, and i just got safari to resume the download that was stuck and it worked fine.