ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dreamer

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
"Last edited by 172Ben; Today at 01:32. Reason: he could probably post in the right sections though"

my bad, its late

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  172 Flame Red '53
its a Cup so he has gone to trouble of putting leather/suede interior, xenons with washers and A/C only to remove the Cup Spoiler. I think not

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
So what if he wants to advertise it at that price? Surely a car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it? Tbf I've seen a lot worse on here.

It's not as if he's asking for ten million pounds for it...lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk2 Ph2 172
Nice little car there !!!

Strong money but hey If more people advertised their cars for higher prices it makes all of ours worth more lol

When I come to sell mine I'll put it up for strong money for a few weeks you never know someone may want it ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Sheep
Some people would actually turn up and pay the money. Hard to beleive but true.

Lots of idiots out there.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
In all fairness its not a bad car.

Wheels are not that bad.
CF bonnet is nice.
Change the mats on the inside and your onto a winner IMO.

Could work on the price and get yourself a bargain.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
i dont think its too bad, overpriced but im sure he'll seen realise its not going to shift at that price!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'd quite happily have that and put some sensible sized wheels on it and think it was a nice little car to drive around in, but to sell at that price it would need to be buy one get one free really.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
In all fairness its not a bad car.

Wheels are not that bad.
CF bonnet is nice.
Change the mats on the inside and your onto a winner IMO.

Could work on the price and get yourself a bargain.

You would need to negotiate about 3K off the 5K price before it got anywhere near feeling like it was "a bargain" TBH

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
I was just gonna post this... I wish mine would fetch that sort of money... Especially seeing as mine is a genuine Cup with A/C!

It's only 10mins up the road from me too! Might have a peek to see what the craic is!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Well at a 5K asking price, im sure you wont need to rush to go and see it, lol

He should have called it a trophy not a cup, at least it would be the right price then, and still the wrong spec and colour, lol