ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers Window Rattle

Kawasaki ER6N
I have a rattle coming from the door area on the drivers side and have noticed it doesnt do it when the window is open or when I push it outwards so I guess its vibrating on something.

Anyone had this or know how to sort it?

The passenger window doesnt have this noise so cant just be a clio thing lol.

RB FF 182
I had this on mine when I first bought it. Took door card off to discover two of the three bolts that hold the window framework in place were rolling around the bottom of the door. Re-fastened it and all was good as new.

RB FF 182
I followed a guide that was to repair/replace door lock. Goes through where all the screws are for door card.

Kawasaki ER6N
Been out working on the car and found the suspected rattle to be the metal rod connecting the handle to the mechanism as it was loose. Couldnt tighten it so its help tight with a cable tie running behind the window channel and through on of the holes in the door skin.

Hope its sorted as couldnt see anything else loose.