ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driveshaft / cv wobble

GW 197 cup
Hey, need a bit of advice, about two weeks ago I was driving home when my car picked up a vibration on what felt like the NSF wheel area, I pulled over checked everything but could find anything wrong, starte to drive again and it went away, it's been fine per past week or so but then Monday night it liked up a vibration again but much worse this time, it was shaking he whole car and the wheel felt like it was about to fall off. I got it home and checked over everything but couldn't find anything in particular that could cause it until I noticed the cv joint...
AAFA24AB-D6F7-438C-A595-B72830CF4EA3-4414-0000030B139397C0_zps33f798ae.jpg

98% sure it shouldn't sit like that? Opinions?

The car is pretty low and had put a lot of stress on the cv joints and driveshafts as it is so i am going to assume it is that and replace te whole drive shaft/cv but any opinions or advice on what to check or other possible causes would be appreciated.

thanks kam