ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ds2500 or carbone lorraine rc5+

clio 182
Hello guys, i am looking for a decent brake setup for my 172 which i will be using mainly for track days. I will be getting the brembo HC disks but need to know what pads to go for. I have narrowed it down to either the Ferodo ds2500 or the Carbone loraine RC5+, price for both is identical from K Tech. I have searched loads an cant really find out which is the better pad. If somone has any experiences with both then please comment, Thanks.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
For the more out n out track car , other pads are more suited. My personal favourite is the DS1.11 , great pads

I was happy with RC5+ on the road but I don't think I managed to get onto a track with them.

Also look at Pagid Blue or some of the Hawk pads (although I'm not sure if they make them un Renault fitment).