ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DSLR Cameras

you may know it, clio?
lol sorry im going to get very keen on this, i used to work at jessops quit like a month ago lol

very very good move basically oly dont make great compact cameras so there SLR arnt quite there aswell, there lenses are proberly 80% harder to get hold of just because theres not many out

canon lenses are even sold in argos, for once they doing some ok i guess lol

but yeh the 400d id a better camera, built better, easy to get hold of lenses and because you can get the better quality lenses (L range or something cant remembe, which is profesonal quality lenses) you able to get better shots.

its all about the lenses no the camera people.

i found canon an ok, not bad to deal with and reasonabily (compared to others) to get repaired but i've drop a 400D when i worked there and didnt have a mark on.

my opinion is the canon 400D hands down, even if you offered the oly for free i would still buy the 400D

most of this is true but im a canon man myself so...

need any more help, advice or just a general chat about the 400D im your man. best to give me a PM mate as i will forgot im type all of this out due to it being 2am and slight drunkness

Why you quit Jessops, to go to college and learn English?

my english is great :) start readingly correctly

"i will forgot im type all of this out due to it being 2am and slight drunkness"