ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dundee meet and dannyhazrd's new car

Charged Superleggera
had these pics for a while now just not had time to post them up. sorry pics are all over the place as we had to move location when we were in the car park as the police told us to clear off as they thought we were taking pictures of the police station accross the road lol

DSC_0688.gif

DSC_0704.gif

DSC_0710.gif

one by an oil rig offshore being fixed up i think

DSC_0655.gif

DSC_0591.gif

IMGP9838.jpg

IMGP9847.jpg

a couple of Dannyhazrds new ride.

IMGP9867.jpg

IMGP9870-2.jpg

IMGP9881.jpg

IMGP9916-2.jpg

IMGP9919-2.jpg

IMGP9919.jpg

transparent.jpg

C+C welcome

BMW Z4
fraz how you doing long time no speak? cars looking good tell the police they aint that intresting haha. loving the turinis not seen it with them on, hows it running overall anyways?

Charged Superleggera
When lol !! ????

Pm your way mate as i aint seen my old car since october lol !

kl bud will give you a txt next time we are out for a couple of pics. haha dont worry danny is taking good care of it. u missed the old clio then?

White Sti Hatch
kl bud will give you a txt next time we are out for a couple of pics. haha dont worry danny is taking good care of it. u missed the old clio then?

Good man !! Umm the mpg is about all i miss to be fair lol ! :rasp::evil:

Charged Superleggera
fraz how you doing long time no speak? cars looking good tell the police they aint that intresting haha. loving the turinis not seen it with them on, hows it running overall anyways?

aryte bud yeh been a while. im fine mate u? haha yeh we told them but they thought we were threatening their security by taking pics near the pd. had the turni's on for a while mate. just goes to show how long its been since we met up. u should come through to dundee sometime soon. cars running good cheers. mot was a bit of a c**t as hardly anyone could get it on their ramp but got there in the end lol.

Charged Superleggera
wow your rep has come on a fair bit since I last seen it, wanna swap lol

haha cheers. lol get some coilies bud and you will be sorted.

Danny says his arse hole still hurts because of you Firas...

lol the sore arse hole situation must not be troubling him that much because i saw that gay boy this morning while driving to uni.

White Sti Hatch
nah man no problem atall!..apart from gettin it on a ramp for mot time..nightmare!lol.hows your new car goin?

Told you it be a mare !! 9's not running 100% as youve no doubt heard from Mikey but heading down south to get it looked over and get a price on a few routes i can take to get it running at what it should. Just about to order a Spoon N1 for it though i think, Loud Noises FTW ! (110dB to be exact :evil:)

Will have to meet up at some point n ill show you it.

MK3 Clioo
Told you it be a mare !! 9's not running 100% as youve no doubt heard from Mikey but heading down south to get it looked over and get a price on a few routes i can take to get it running at what it should. Just about to order a Spoon N1 for it though i think, Loud Noises FTW ! (110dB to be exact :evil:)

Will have to meet up at some point n ill show you it.

haha i no!took it to like 5 garages,raise the back an they still had to drive it on wood haha.backs down again tho:approve:aye he said,thats gutting like. yeah mate just gives a txt or sumthin heard loads bout it so would be good to see in in person!

White Sti Hatch
the reps on v-maxx if i mind

haha i no!took it to like 5 garages,raise the back an they still had to drive it on wood haha.backs down again tho:approve:aye he said,thats gutting like. yeah mate just gives a txt or sumthin heard loads bout it so would be good to see in in person!

pm me your number as i got new one and lost a s**t load of numbers

What i missed that too ! downer!

You decided on a new car yet ?? !

Kinda of narrowed it down, thinking either
golf mk4 gti (or tdi to remap :evil:)
lupo gti 6 speed
polo gti because there cheap and have gti in there name

what you think??

White Sti Hatch
Kinda of narrowed it down, thinking either
golf mk4 gti (or tdi to remap :evil:)
lupo gti 6 speed
polo gti because there cheap and have gti in there name

what you think??

so its a V-Dub now lol happend to civics lol

White Sti Hatch
pretty pricey for what it is, also said he is thinking of keeping it until march which is a bit long!
fast car it was in.

Fast Car, Max power same s**t diffrent day lol !

You need to make you mind up n stick with a car lol shall have to meet up for a blether at some point mate

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good to dean's old bus! Plus that rep looks well done! Touch on the low side at the back!