ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dundee photoshoot meet 20th of march

Charged Superleggera
As above on Saturday 20th of this month. Dont have an exact location but if you's have any ideas then fire away. Everyone is welcome ofcourse.

Thanks,

Firas

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
As I said to Keith. I dont want to steal all of the attention with the 'Flight' therefore I may be better jumping in the car with someone... just for the banter

Charged Superleggera
yep guys the more the better. beef i dont know but we can either make it during the day or when it gets dark.

ben your welcome to jump in with any of us mate.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'll be passing through scumdee on wed the 16th if you're game for a wee gathering then...Sorry to fcuk up a planned date!

Charged Superleggera
no worries ali. i will pm you my number and if your in dundee on the 16th just give me a txt or something mate and we will hopefully get something sorted out;).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
£100 he'll end up with a jaloppy he'll hate because it's boring.

White Sti Hatch
It's either the F1 then a stage 2 map down the line or RB182/Trophy with bodies for the noise :p take your pick

Firas you saw the email from rad?? Supposibly 10-15 other cars are coming including a ferrari and vintage ford, Random combination!

Charged Superleggera
Firas you saw the email from rad?? Supposibly 10-15 other cars are coming including a ferrari and vintage ford, Random combination!

yeh mate should be a good turnout. give the clio the sending off it deserves lol

Charged Superleggera
Where else is this posted?

Better charge my camera up :cool:

dont know ben i think its just people rad knows. not aware that its been posted on any other forums mate.

whats the script with there where we going blah blah ?

just all meeting up at tesco riverside at 2pm. we will most likely be at various locations and hopefully rad will take a couple of good rolling shots aswell. should be a good turnout so just hope the weather good.

Charged Superleggera
was good to meet up with you guys today. will get the pics up as soon as i get them from rad.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I forgot about this, would've popped up in the ph1 too.

Ah well, the joys of Reno, just found a wee spot of oil under my engine lol!

New sump gasket FTW!