ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dundee photoshoot meet 20th of march

LY R26
whens the next one going to be guys? getting my springs and that all on by sunday so will be fine for one after that, will convince my mate to come along in his new cup aswell if hes free.

Charged Superleggera
whens the next one going to be guys? getting my springs and that all on by sunday so will be fine for one after that, will convince my mate to come along in his new cup aswell if hes free.

dont know when the next one will be mate but i will see if we can get another meet/BBQ sometime when the weathers abit better. yeh mate everyone is welcome to these meets so feel free to bring you mate down aswell:).

LY R26
ended up going for the coilovers in the group buy so didnt get my springs and that on, so will need to wait till i get my coilovers on, im sure my mate will still come along in his cup haha, wheres the best/cheapest place to get coilovers on in dundee btw? a mate said he would do them and my exhaust for £80.

White Sti Hatch
ended up going for the coilovers in the group buy so didnt get my springs and that on, so will need to wait till i get my coilovers on, im sure my mate will still come along in his cup haha, wheres the best/cheapest place to get coilovers on in dundee btw? a mate said he would do them and my exhaust for £80.

Your best ordering them off the next mate no one in Dundee sells decent stuff !

Charged Superleggera

fit them yourself mate. what do you need doing to your exhaust?

LY R26
its just a backbox that needs putting on, it has the hanging bracket and the reducer thingy so it fits on the original system, and tbh i dont have a clue when it comes to coilovers so wouldnt know where to start haha! would rather get everything on at once though rather than bits here and there.

White Sti Hatch
its just a backbox that needs putting on, it has the hanging bracket and the reducer thingy so it fits on the original system, and tbh i dont have a clue when it comes to coilovers so wouldnt know where to start haha! would rather get everything on at once though rather than bits here and there.

If you dont mind a trip Falkland Performance in Glenrothes always been good to me mate

LY R26
oh and i am ordering them from the net, but getting them fitted here mate, well il wait and see when they arrive and if my mates not busy, thanks mate

White Sti Hatch
would falkland etc do the camber and that? getting my coilovers on on sunday so need to have a meet soon...

yeah mate where i always took my Mk3 for Geo set ups Kev & Lee know there stuff, Ill be heading there later in the month to get center silence removed from the Meg

LY R26
yeah mate where i always took my Mk3 for Geo set ups Kev & Lee know there stuff, Ill be heading there later in the month to get center silence removed from the Meg

can you pm me there number mate, il need to give them a phone! do you know of any decent painters in dundee mate, need to get my side strips and that done..

Charged Superleggera
Aye dean 9 is going good mate. im not insured on it so its been tucked away in the garage till the clio gets sold then it will be going to will hinchcliff to get remaped on hondata s300 engine management. maybe also thinking about getting it intercooled while its down at will's but will see how it goes. also got a mugen airbox and porsche 4pot monoblock calipers with 312mm 2 peice discs coming for it aswell and while its off the road im going to underseal it again, refurb the wheels and do a few other bits and bobs. Will have a project thread up soon so keep an eye out for that mate.