ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E30 X 2 Brand New...

http://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15029

Can you imagine owning a brand new Ford RS200, 2 Brand new BMW M3 Sport Evo's, a brand new Mercedes 190 EVO II and forgetting about them ?
Supposedly, a billionaire man in the U.K did !
Only 500 of those M3's were ever made in 1990 !
The 2 red M3's were just sold to 'bonkers' !

m3rs200136.gif

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
Ah sorry. Basically people whining about whether he was the "real" Bonkers as he was a new registered user and quoting the price of 2 new del mileage Evos...

Main thing really was the price being extortionate...

Use this as a rough estimation and let your mind run wild :rasp:
http://pistonheads.com/sales/984587.htm

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I hate it when that happens, you buy a few cars... forget you have bought them!
Do you think he got the same feeling as when you find £5 in your pocket you forgot you had?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
M3 p**n!

There was a Sport Evo on pistonheads a month or so ago, on for around £28k, I think. I assume it was sold as its not there anymore. Uber rare.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
The 'Bonkers' Collection is legendary!! The fact that he managed to find these two M3's and the RS200 is special, but the fact he had the cash to buy all three ... well.

Im massively jealous tbh :eek:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Madness.

I'm not sure if he's a legend for buying them or an idiot for forgetting.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The 'Bonkers' Collection is legendary!! The fact that he managed to find these two M3's and the RS200 is special, but the fact he had the cash to buy all three ... well.

Im massively jealous tbh :eek:

He bought all 4 for around £250k.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The merc looks the whole garage look ordinary. Epic. From the days when merc was the manufacturer.

Stagecoach Ticket
Happens i remember just last week i left my enzo round my mums house! What a massive dick!!!!

Amazing collection

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
wow lucky guy to find them and even luckier to have the money just sat there!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Love seeing old un-used cars.

Is an old lady lives up the road from work, she has a D-Reg vauxhall carlton with 100 miles on the clock in the garage!

Not worth anything but proper time warp seeing it that new!