ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA bodyshops

Clio 1.2 16v
After some women decided to reverse into my door today Im in need to a decent body shop around the Kings lynn to Norwich area :mad: My sister went to bodytek in East Dereham which was alright but wondered if people had other reccomendations.

Also all I have is her mobile number (I wasnt at the car at the time and my friends only got that) and if she doesnt pick up I guess this will be coming from my back pocket :dapprove: But if she does pick up how can I actually prove she did it? I have two witnessess and a crease in my door but what else can I say. She said to my mates that all she hit was my wing mirror which hasnt got a mark on it, so it sounds like she might try and get out of it somehow :dapprove:

Clio 1.2 16v
Panic over! Spoken to the women and its all getting sorted :rasp:

Altho I have now discovered that the window doesnt want to go down all the way but never mind.