ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA Karting and BBQ Pics

Bumder With A Buffer
I dont have any of the go-karting due to being out in the kart but took a few at the mansion we stopped at ;)

Was a good day..Tim getting angry when he didnt know where he was going ;) Shame we didn't all have karts with the same power! Mine was gutless to f**k!

Anyway a few pic taken on my phone so nothing special Danny took a load on the way back and so did a few others so im sure they will be up here at some point.

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Bye!

BMW 118d
quality pics. shame i left before those pics were taken! Was a good afternoon though, thanks guys!! I shall be at another meet soon enough! get those pics up Olly!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
quality pics. shame i left before those pics were taken! Was a good afternoon though, thanks guys!! I shall be at another meet soon enough! get those pics up Olly!

Thanks for coming mate, our next major meet will now be Trax, check the local meets section for more details :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeah I think you left then I decided to take some pics... there was some piccys taken when you were there..danny (phase1 172) took a load when we all got there

DCi 100
Are those rims on CV51 a custom paint job or are they just realllyyy dirty? :p

Such a nice bunch of cars!

BMW 118d
Yeah was good to meet everyone! Shame I couldn't stick around but it's all good! There will be plenty more i hope :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks like a good meet Fella's...... Unfortunately some of us have to work weekends :(

Welcome to the L4yer
Yeah, great meet. Big thanks to Griffin organising the BBQ at "Cliosport EA mansion"!

Bumder With A Buffer
FLOL At taking of pic of that crappy trophy ;)

Nice pics Danny...Might need to pick your brains about driveshft changing at somepoint...do you reckon I could change one??

Edit oh and I notice how many of us are running with small plates now!! A lot!

Clio Campus
Clio sport football team ftw
Nice pics i like the one of me doing no handed go karting and also the mug shot one

SQ5
Might need to pick your brains about driveshft changing at somepoint...do you reckon I could change one??

I reckon you could relatively easy the side you need to do too as don't have to drain the box! As long ad you have a 30/32mm socket, can't remember which now its easy job!

awesome pics mate, like the fact you had to put a pic of your trophy in lol

Yes had to put it up :D

lovely pics! i particularly like the picture of the R32 Golf ;)

I just snapped everything I saw coming in the corner of my eye lol! He must of seen the camera and thought, I'l have a go lol!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL awesome!!! recognised a few of those roads you guys were on ;)

where was the BBQ held?