ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA Mini meet this weekend?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Anyone free for a mini meet this weekend? Nothing major and I don't expect a massive attendance, just get some pics and have a drink somewhere? Somewhere on the A140 is normally in the middle for us all, could go to the good old eye airfield, assuming we can still get on there?

Lets say Sunday mid afternoon so we can all have a lay in! :D

1. Greeny.

Ph1 172.
I can attend. I was actually going to text you Dan and see if you facied going out for some pictures sometime this weekend! anytime just let me know

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ok after a very quick look for meeting places, the Mill Inn looks like a winner and is near Eye airfield. Shall we say 2:30 Sunday obviously weather dependant but its not mean't to rain all weekend! :)

http://www.themillinn.net/

Having not been to this Pub I have no idea whats its like, but as long as it serves drinks I think we are on for a winner. It has a massive car park so no worries there, should be able to fit our 3 cars in there lol :D

Slow red one
Looks like a good place to me. Should be able to get there just after 2 as it's closer than Eye. Whoever comes and for some reason needs to text me my number is 07590064440.

Focus
I did have plans for Sunday but nothing which can't be re-arranged. I'll keep you posted.

Ph1 172.
The Mill is 14,8 miles from Eye Airfield, However after having a look briefly I don't know where else is available. Sleep time now, A car must be cleaned tomorrow :D

Hey man thanks for the message but I have to take the mrs to her driving lesson in braintree on sunday for 1pm

Have a good'un

C3 Picasso Beast
I can't make it either as I'm looking after the boy this weekend and also I'm not sure if The Mill at Newton is even open at the moment as it keeps closing all the time!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I can't make it either as I'm looking after the boy this weekend and also I'm not sure if The Mill at Newton is even open at the moment as it keeps closing all the time!

Oh lol, guess we will find out tomorrow and go somewhere else if not :) Ill give them a ring later.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
No answer from The Mill's number so im assuming the worst, shall we be on the safe side and just meet at the Old Ram? Its just a little further down the A140, closer to the airfield infact :)

Focus
All sorted lads made re-arrangements. :)

I'll keep my eye on this thread for exact details I'm guessing?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
All sorted lads made re-arrangements. :)

I'll keep my eye on this thread for exact details I'm guessing?

2:30pm, meeting at the Old Ram pub on the A140, url in my post above for the exact location. Have a word with Liquid yellow 182 as hes also coming down from Naaaaarwich.

I'm all good regardless. Off out to clean the car now. Keep us posted Dan.

As above mate :) Wanna meet at mine at say just before 1:30? Google maps says an hour which means its around 40 minutes :)

Focus
2:30pm, meeting at the Old Ram pub on the A140, url in my post above for the exact location. Have a word with Liquid yellow 182 as hes also coming down from Naaaaarwich.

As above mate :) Wanna meet at mine at say just before 1:30? Google maps says an hour which means its around 40 minutes :)

Brilliant dude I'll see you all tomorrow 2:30! I'll pm you my number just incase there are any changes.

Matt.

Ph1 172.

Do you want to go the back way that comes out at Eye and then drive up the A140 for about 8 miles?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Do you want to go the back way that comes out at Eye and then drive up the A140 for about 8 miles?

Was thinking going along to the bottom on the A140 via back roads unless you know the other way?

C3 Picasso Beast
Old Ram is a fairly decent place actually; probably class them more of a restaurant than a pub though because it is a bit posh! Has a huge car park on the opposite side of the road though so you'll have plenty of room :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Old Ram is a fairly decent place actually; probably class them more of a restaurant than a pub though because it is a bit posh! Has a huge car park on the opposite side of the road though so you'll have plenty of room :)

Ya it is but will be fine for a quick pint :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sounds good, weather is looking abit changable this end but no rain yet!

According to the met office its not meant to rain anyway, winnar! :cool:

Ph1 172.
Right, i'm off outside to reclean the car after driving it home in the dizzle last night. I spent over 2 hours cleaning i yesterday!