ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA Trip To Hunstanton - 22nd May

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
So what are the Peterborough area guys planning?

It is around an hour and half so if we aim to meet around 10ish at Peterborough services should get there around the same time as the others?

Fabia VRS
Anyone from bedford area going?

Could meet and convoy ?

If not i may have to take a trip to peterborough and convoy with you guys

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I am still working on it!

Waiting to hear from someone, been working all weekend so not had chance to follow it up, will do tomorrow if I had not heard anything.

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Haha lol, it was not too bad was at Donington with the R4S lot and a 3.2!

Fourth overall and 3rd in class in the britcar 4hr race, not bad going.

They did have a tiny coming together with the wall during a Dutch supercar race on the saturday, so was a late one!

I know you miss it really??!!??

C3 Picasso Beast
Would be nice to see a Ph1 flamer as you don't see many of them around and also you could convoy up with us Norwich lot ;)

C3 Picasso Beast
You going to the French Car Show?? If you are there might be a convoy going to that from Norwich way??

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Still working on getting all the cars on the Green!

Will have an answer hopefully tomz.

Not looking too positive but you never know.

R26
cant do this date on 22nd now so will be need to be pulling out. :dapprove:

Gay.

we need to sort meeting points out?

me and tom will be meeting at huntingdon shell and then travelling upto peterborough to meet the peterborough lot... just need some times :)

Clio 1.2 16v
Depending on other plans I may turn up, be good to meet some people before FCS :approve: I'll keep looking at this thread to see how things pan out.

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Right guys we are not able to get on the green, we need an insurance the Cliosport does not currently have.

So as Dean say's we need to organise some meeting points and also the exact final destination so everyone knows where they are going!

C3 Picasso Beast
benniboy if you decide to come feel free to convoy there with the three of us from Norwich way :)

Also will this still go ahead if it's raining as I wouldn't be too happy standing about in the rain???

GW 200T
Right i say if the cambridge and Peterbough lot met at the tesco (usuall spot) in peterbough then cams/ bough go from there and any one else who wants to join us from there on route about 10.00am. Id suggest wew park in the carpak oposite tesco all day only a fiver and take it from there yay?

b/g 182, meg tourer
im really sorry guys i don't normally pull out of meets (you all know that) but its a very expensive time at the moment so im not going to be able to make it.

on a positive note tho, i will still be attending fcs and the bbq at rutland water :)
sorry to let you down guys, have a good one.

C3 Picasso Beast
I dunno how far it is for you Cambridge lot but I'll be doing 120-130 miles that day so basically £20 worth of fuel, then £5 to park and then money for whatever we're doing it's all going to add up!

I'm not tight just haven't got endless amounts of money to be spending on not much really ;)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
im really sorry guys i don't normally pull out of meets (you all know that) but its a very expensive time at the moment so im not going to be able to make it.

on a positive note tho, i will still be attending fcs and the bbq at rutland water :)
sorry to let you down guys, have a good one.

Luke, that's not good to hear mate!!

You not want to come along with one of us as a passenger?

R26
Right im gonna get the ball rolling...

Leave hutingdon 'shell station' @ 10:30 and head to hampton/peterborough tesco Probably just me and tom from here, we will head to hampton to meet the peterborough lot. Anyone else is welcome to meet here and come with us of course

Leave hampton tescos @ 11:15 and head to kings lynn tescos. Im sure a few people will meet at tescos as its our usual meeting point

Leave kings lynn tescos @12:30 and get to hunstanton for about 1pm.

ive left roughly 15 mins at each stop to chat/wait for late people etc..

Cambridge people could meet the peterborough lot at kings lynn?

also the ipswich lot need to sort there times out too :)

feel free to amend my times to suit if they dont work out? :)

EDIT they are leaving times so try get there a good 15 mins early!

Last edited:
  R26
obviously they are the 'leaving times so try get there 15 mins or so early :)

ill edit the post and say it :)