ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

early morningers for trax

CLIO PH1 172
so what nutters are getting up way to early to drive up to trax in the morning?

i know i am:dapprove: anybody else ......

CLIO PH1 172
im not sure what time we will need to get there really ??? it take a couple of hours from mine iirc

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I would like to come but i dont think my car will be ready in time....

Insignia SRi
Me and WIllie+ are going up on the day so we will be part of the early group.

My neighbours are going to love me starting up early doors! lol

Insignia SRi
I dont know, wheres best for people??

The clio is going tomorow so il be in the new (non french) car ;)

How about Macdonalds in crayford can easily jump on the M25 from there?

CLIO PH1 172
yea i dont mind meeting there although dartford services is on top of the m25 and was a good meeting place for FCS? as its just before the tolls!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ermmm... Steve? Why have you swapped your Clio for a Feista?? Sold with all mods or standard?

How long is the drive Ad? I'm considering it....

CLIO PH1 172
what time will we need to arrive at trax people? iv never been on a stand there only been as normal?

Insignia SRi
Lol @ rob.

Yeah sold as it was, i broke down twice and i really had enough of the unreliability. Yes the ST isnt as quick (yet) but i really is a much better all round car. Me and Willie+ are looking at setting off about 6am so just let us know where you want us to meet.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
i think my plan is to leave from Hemel Hempstead and join the M1 at about 7:15am

Black n gold 182 cup
I'll join the crew meeting at the dartford services what time was decided in the ended doesn't look like one has. 6.15 meet leave rnd 6.30 and head straight there or meet others on the way maybe south mimms services also?

CLIO PH1 172
Go straight ther imo other wise we will need to leave earlier but it depends what people want to do really I'm easy lol

CLIO PH1 172
ok so we are meeting at 6.15 to leave at 6.30 from dartford services and head straight up to trax