ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Early warning - Ace Cafe - 21st May

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Nice early warning for everyone!

acelogo2.jpg

Where: Ace Cafe London.
When: 21st May 18:00 - 23:00.
What: French Classic and Performance. Post Code: NW10 7UD

Hopefully we will get a good turn out, and the weather will have improved the last meet we had a decent turn out (Photos here - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8126886)

Food is brilliant, can't go wrong with the Cheese & Chilli chips! And there is plenty of parking normally although get there early if you want to get in the carpark as it does fill up!

Names below -

1. -J-

SG9 Forester STi
If I can sort out my gearbox in time, I'll be there :) That car park is no place for a clio with no reverse gear :rasp:.

2.2 bar shed.
Early? We knew about our next Ace meet 11 months in advance! Regardless, I'll be in London so I might pop along with my camera if I can find the time.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Early? We knew about our next Ace meet 11 months in advance! Regardless, I'll be in London so I might pop along with my camera if I can find the time.

Shush you, it's early for me as I rarely know what I'm doing the next day let alone a month in advance :p

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
1. -J-
2. Wozza182 (Depending on Work)
3. Vickyx (If Gearbox is sorted)
4. SamP (Maybe)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
1. -J-
4. SamP (Maybe)
5. JamesStone

I'm in just for the chilli, cheese & chips special! been to log since I've had the £4 badboy lol

Will more than likely round up a few cars with me!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'll pop along but will probably be a bit late arriving.

Cant stand the food there though TBH, most of it is just rubbish these days, although havent tried the chilli chips.

1. -J-
4. SamP (Maybe)
5. JamesStone
6. Chip

Clio 172
1. -J-
4. SamP (Maybe)
5. JamesStone
6. Chip
7. Stuey 172

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks like it could be another good turn out.

Chip what you on about, some of the s**t I have seen you eat over the years lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks like it could be another good turn out.

Chip what you on about, some of the s**t I have seen you eat over the years lol

Dont get me wrong, im not turning my nose up and being snobby cause its burgers etc, its just that it used to be good burgers where as now they are manky thats all mate!

Clio 172
Dont get me wrong, im not turning my nose up and being snobby cause its burgers etc, its just that it used to be good burgers where as now they are manky thats all mate!
Lol last time i had a meal there they bought my pudding before my main lol obviously there going downhill

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Oh dear, date clash with the reading meet which is at nandos which trumps crap burgers for me tbh, lol

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Lol, Redding is a mission for me on a school night, will be heading to the Ace straight from work.

Clio 197 RB
Who else went tonight then. I was there from about 8-9:15.
Was with the missus.
Big thank you to James for recommending the chilli, chips and cheese bad boy. I did mine and half of the missus'. Lol.
Some nice cars down there. The silver V6 was mint. There was a black 182 outside the car park with Turinis. Sure I recognise the number plate from on here. Was a good turn out.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Nope :( I ended up in the back of an ambulance after splitting some stitches in my head and suffering some fairly epic bleeding :/

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Who else went tonight then. I was there from about 8-9:15.
Was with the missus.
Big thank you to James for recommending the chilli, chips and cheese bad boy. I did mine and half of the missus'. Lol.
Some nice cars down there. The silver V6 was mint. There was a black 182 outside the car park with Turinis. Sure I recognise the number plate from on here. Was a good turn out.

Was down there matey, Glad you enjoyed the Chilli, cheese & chips! needs half a bottle of the sweet thai source on there for ultimate boss specification ;)

Black/gold 182 on Trophy Turini's was mine, couldn't get in the car park, rolling in late FTL :dapprove:

James