ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***East Anglia Meet - Sunday 28th October***

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Is that so??

Before I could drive I used to always help My sister wiv her Car n I did a Top Job on it, LOL,

Would it still be a beter job than you do on yours tho or are you a perfectionist??

Clio 1.2
Is that so??

Before I could drive I used to always help My sister wiv her Car n I did a Top Job on it, LOL,

Would it still be a beter job than you do on yours tho or are you a perfectionist??

well when im in the mood to clean it i like to think i do a good job

and no i don't have a sister called amy

RB 200 Cup!
this has all got a bit random!

well will be lots of pics taken i promise so if yours isnt clean everyone on the forums will know lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172 - confirmed
3. db172
4. Fester
5. gjarvis1
6. Lanky (all go atm)
7. Clio-Coby
8. hellsbells (maybe)
9. GKZ 206 (if it doesn't rain)
10. PrincessJessica
11. bradfincham
12. Jemma193
13. richy22 - Rich
14. Pete
15. Tommi247 (maybe)
16. bradus
17. Queen of speed
18. the_wanderer
19. ?????

Anymore Takers???

db

db detailing™
Send out some more pm's timmay, try Viper and NikWilson they came to the last meet

RB 200 Cup!
good girl helen!

Darren as far as im aware NikWilson is coming - Viper hasnt been on ina while so will prob txt him

db

db detailing™
1. Timmay
2. Greeny 172 - confirmed
3. db172
4. Fester
5. gjarvis1
6. Lanky (all go atm)
7. Clio-Coby
8. hellsbells (maybe)
9. GKZ 206 (if it doesn't rain)
10. PrincessJessica
11. bradfincham
12. Jemma193
13. richy22 - Rich
14. Pete
15. Tommi247 (maybe)
16. bradus
17. Queen of speed
18. the_wanderer
19. NikWilson
20. CJ Clio89

I hope everyone who's down will actually turn up! Will be awesome!

Renault Clio 172
cant believe it, had to swurve out of the way of a bus in the middle of the road this morning, all i heard was the sound of my till know mint black alloy scrape along the curb, its shagged now, i could have bloody killed the driver, now got to get it repaired before this meet!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I have two options
A, give my car a good clean.
B, leave it dirty, and throw some mud at it to make it really dirty. Just so I stand out:rasp:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Virtually middle of A14 between Huntingdon and Cambridge. Next to the A14 aswell so easy getting about.

Virtually middle of A14 between Huntingdon and Cambridge. Next to the A14 aswell so easy getting about.

Fen Stanton / Fen Drayton way then?

Might make this meet myself, won't be in the vee though, it'll be one of the RSi's.

All depends on work for me, which I won't know about until the week before, but if I go you fancy meeting up and convoying?

Steve.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
:eek: Spot on with Fenstanton, I'm up for a convoy think there may be a few more about. As long as you don't turn up naked:rasp:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Mines
Distance: 43.4 miles
Time: 0 hr 53 min

So not a lot off difference, you must cut across or something. I'm just A14, A11 and a little bit of roads to the pub.