ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Lancs Mini Meet 16/11

R56 JCW
Today meet up with WI7GLE then went on a short journey to f0xy's, had some fun a private runway first of all, then headed off for some pics.

Excuse the state of my car, its been uncleaned for the last 2 weeks, and been left under a tree also for the last 3 days :rasp:

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
it wasn't a planned meet mate, me and nick were originally going to go for a blast round rivington but that couldn't happen due to protesters :dapprove:

b/g 182, meg tourer
nice!
182 looks well on turinis and antharcite diamond.
foxy's is looking good.
like the ph1 too. they look great in black

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks ace, Chris!

Good to see you have one again

Mint pics too... you got a new camera sorted now, Jord?

320d
it wasn't a planned meet mate, me and nick were originally going to go for a blast round rivington but that couldn't happen due to protesters :dapprove:

What where they protesting about.

Not bad the roads around rivington are they?

audi a6 3.0tdi
What where they protesting about.

Not bad the roads around rivington are they?
They were protesting to keep a park open or something nothing to do with the roads, i went past with the exhaust poping and banging as it was nice and warm from my blast lol