ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay 182 ITB's

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 clio 182 cup
Will sell you mine at a good price 12months mot as from this Friday and just had Cambelt kit and dephaser done this month at a cost of £750 not actually for sale yet but fancy a change so may sell for the right price.
edfefbb4d080e83a7521ec5276cbb02f.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182
Will sell you mine at a good price 12months mot as from this Friday and just had Cambelt kit and dephaser done this month at a cost of £750 not actually for sale yet but fancy a change so may sell for the right price.
edfefbb4d080e83a7521ec5276cbb02f.jpg
I'm interested mate definatley what's the mileage? do you have anymore photos?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 clio 182 cup
Only mods are lowering kit and full exhaust system also front mounted oil cooler thats it I think. Mileage is 111k part history but loads of paperwork[emoji3] good tyres all round.
So maybe not for you if you are after a really tuned 182.
Here is a couple of pics iv taken anyway not the best pics as she is dirty and in the shade.
b67a3624933aa8cb4dd378f6cd324236.jpg
ba46196086507e8eff99526bedb3795b.jpg
1c85e510c78535664c80de4375c78c1f.jpg
977fcf7074877dc5b98f9c31d32ba4e7.jpg

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Apples and oranges then.

Although any mention of a K-tec/GDi combination on an ITB'd car and i'd be going over it with a very critical eye, knowing what to look for. And making sure it's got a reputable filter on it.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apples and oranges then.

Although any mention of a K-tec/GDi combination on an ITB'd car and i'd be going over it with a very critical eye, knowing what to look for. And making sure it's got a reputable filter on it.
On that note, has no one noticed that the Ktec induction kits filter looks almost identical in density and material to the filter of death?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182
the filter of death haha I think I'll buy a normal 182 then go my own way lol sorry jamie but 111k is way over for me I'm looking for sub 70k

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 clio 182 cup
That's ok pal I have my own plans for it fully forged and boosted [emoji3] good luck on the car hunting [emoji106]

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The one in the original post looks proper cheap to me!

Some nice bits on that which almost add up to the list price on their own.

Would get the map checked if I was interested in it though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182
The one in the original post looks proper cheap to me!

Some nice bits on that which almost add up to the list price on their own.

Would get the map checked if I was interested in it though.

the itb kit must cost 2k lol I'd be much more happier with something a bit more standard and then that gives me chance to do my own things. low mileage is what I'm after most

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been to view this tonight and left without it.. It's had a lot of money spent on it a LONG time ago.. But has been unloved the last few years.. Lived on a farm and was absolutely filthy. Underneath it had clean bodywork, but you can tell it had been stood looking at the underside ..

It needs a lot of recommissioning such as belts and tyres, But when started, and admittedly I 've not listened to one on itbs before, it just didn't sound right to me; the owner said we could go for a drive but didn't want to waste anymore of his time.

Price wise it's prob not too far off the mark, to the right person as it would brake for a lot of money; shame it's not like this now..

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=329896

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Definitely an interesting car. if I had spare cash right now I would be popping by too.;)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Teg
I know with Javelin they say your car doesn't need an MOT but it is advised that it's upto MOT standard.

It had 39k miles on clock in 2010 and now in 2016 it has 41k miles... Needs belts, full service including all fluids changed, new leads, coil pack and injectors maybe brakes and tyres then get it on a rolling road to make sure the map and AFR are good. Pretty much what I've had to do to mine.. If I hadn't have spent so much on mine I'd jump on this in a heartbeat.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Yeah agreed for the right owner it might be a good car. its probably not one for someone stretching their budget.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
@cs_dave our interest mate why the stacked bonnet this in your opinion? Didn't think they ran mega hot but he does have an oil cooler.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Either removed for photos or fallen to bits after 4 years in a shed or thought it was petrol and decided to take a ride thru a Combustion engine