ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay 182 prices?

172 y reg flamer
is it me or are some of them just stupid?

just havin a look and came across this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-Renault-Clio-SPORT-182-BLACK_W0QQitemZ220391139896QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item220391139896&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A7|39%3A1|240%3A1318

and this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-Renault-Clio-2-0-16v-Renaultsport-182-3-Dr-Hatchba_W0QQitemZ270370673421QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item270370673421&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A7|39%3A1|240%3A1318

fair enough there dealers but surely even they cant shift them for those prices.

am lookin for a FF182 an have around 5.5k for one but there doesn't seem to be that many about at that price and if they are there mileage is daft or there silver which i dont really like

The bottom one is Renault retail, so that's why that one is so expensive. The top one is way over priced imo. Having said that if you went to vie them the dealers might knock a fair whack off to sell them.

Tbh 5.5k for one is about the bottom of the pile, imo for that money you'll be looking at early cars (possibly 53 reg) or ones with high miles, if you want a 'better' one I think you'd need about £6000, maybe even £6500

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The bottom one is Renault retail, so that's why that one is so expensive. The top one is way over priced imo. Having said that if you went to vie them the dealers might knock a fair whack off to sell them.

Tbh 5.5k for one is about the bottom of the pile, imo for that money you'll be looking at early cars (possibly 53 reg) or ones with high miles, if you want a 'better' one I think you'd need about £6000, maybe even £6500
unless u get extremely lucky and find a minter:quiet::approve:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Some prices are crazy.

BUT decent examples are still holding there prices and i dont see why not :D

I was at Renault on Sat.
Was offered a fair bit for mine.

BG 182
17.5k miles
Cup Suspension Pack
Cup Spoiler Pack
Recaros - with leather rears
Renault Tunepoint
Renault Integrated Bluetooth
Mint condition

I was very happy with what they offered for px!

Plenty of nice examples, also a lot of 197's out there are lesser "spec" then soem of the 182s out there...

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
prices vary loads on pistonheads too, before i decided on a RB 182 was looking at a BG this one was 5750 , its still for sale, but he's upped the price to 5995 :S

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm also having the problem of finding a decent one for around 5.5k.

I'm going to hold though, I know something will come my way soon!

182 FF Inferno
So have prices stabilised or even risen slightly??

When I got mine in oct last year (05 182FF, 36k, inferno) I paid £6k which was about right at the time. Just after that prices seemed to bottom out and a number came up for sale in the low 5's, even 4.7.

Now the going rate seems to be £5.5-6.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
So have prices stabilised or even risen slightly??

When I got mine in oct last year (05 182FF, 36k, inferno) I paid £6k which was about right at the time. Just after that prices seemed to bottom out and a number came up for sale in the low 5's, even 4.7.

Now the going rate seems to be £5.5-6.

Seems to be holding steady at the mo.

Decent exaples are holding prices and even worn ones are holding put.
Altho the 197s are just all over the shot!

172 y reg flamer
spotted the odd few on PH within the range but there miles away which is just another kick in the nuts.

i remember when they dropped and thought they would have the decency to stay put :(

White clique
if you want to see what they actually sell for or are bid on via ebay (rather than the unsold advertised prices), log in, then go to "advanced search", type in clio 182 and tick "completed listings only", and it will list all closed auctions.

Those in green sold (with their prices), red went unsold and black unsold with a classified advert.

Very often the actual sale prices are way lower.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Paid £8k for mine last July. It was mint as mint could be, it still is IMO and there will be someone who willing to pay extra for a mint car.

My mate got £1k nocked off one we looked at a dealer, and that was before we even asked.

Titanium 182
Man I paid 9k in august 07 for a 182 with 10500ish miles
no cup packs :dapprove:

from a dealer, managed to get the full tank, yrs tax and mats and 2 yr extended warranty in the deal though

I thought it was a pretty alright deal, Havent had one problem with the car to date :approve:

Artic Blue 182 FF
I sold my artic 54 plate 182 for 5.5k a month ago. Was in mint condition, belts done, SH and trophy turni's and it was lowered with 49k on the clock. They are out there, but you've defiantly got to play the private market. There is bargain to be had:cool:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Heres one here thats about 50 miles from the centre of Liverpool in your price range

low mileage,,cup packs missing front splitter though seems very cheap TBH!

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...cleYearOfManufacture=2005&vehicleRegLetter=55

Stereo and stickers at back would put me off.

Whats going on with the steering wheel? And bet it's not had the belts done.

172 y reg flamer
  Black Gold with cup packs
Apart from mileage (56k) I have recently bought a MINY 182FF in black god, FRSH inc cambelt and Aux belt, In need of new disks pads and SS braided hoses :) and a CF splitter. Besides all that body work is mint, interior is mint minus a small scuff on one of the rear seats(really is nothing just my OCD). Anywsy I paid £4800, knocked the guy doen from £5295. I feel I have goten very lucky with this one though.

172 y reg flamer
seen the RB one the other week, looks better every time i look at it

Apart from mileage (56k) I have recently bought a MINY 182FF in black god, FRSH inc cambelt and Aux belt, In need of new disks pads and SS braided hoses :) and a CF splitter. Besides all that body work is mint, interior is mint minus a small scuff on one of the rear seats(really is nothing just my OCD). Anywsy I paid £4800, knocked the guy doen from £5295. I feel I have goten very lucky with this one though.

was on the verge of phonin about that too, then seen you were goin to look at it:mad: