ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay Bucket Seats

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Any seats will fit in your car with the right subframes. Although some will require more modification/fabrication than others.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Personally id never trust a "ebay special" seat in the event of a accident.

The other thing if you plan to use the car on the road (or spend alot of time in them) Buy something decent and comfortable, so go try them at demontweaks or similar.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd rather sit on a milk crate than sit in them. Probably safer too.

if your gonna get a bucket seat and you dont want to spend a lot of cash get something like raceland as all there bits are all tuv approved and have to go through a lot of checks , so it wont be like most of the cheap chinese tat about ,

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
As said above pretty much, could be from anywhere seeing as they are a set of eBay No-Names. Have a look around, if you dont mind getting second hand ones you can find good brand ones for around that price and are normally in good nick.

ur megane r26
yer thats what I thought, just wanted to make sure I didnt come across a bargain lol, would prefer to get a decent set of second hand one tbh just because you can save a bundle, still toying with the idea of buckets atm dont know if that is the route I want to go down or not.

So demon tweeks are good and you say you get to try them????? Where are they based?

Cheers