ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBAY Chasing payment.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I have recently sold a few items on Ebay to fund the annual holiday.

The items sold well but i am still waiting to be paid for 3 items after nearly a week of waiting. I have left a couple of messages with my mobile number, email address and have still heard nothing.

The trouble is that i think that buyers are using the "no negative feedback by sellers" to there full advantage.

Is anyone else finding this recently? AND what are the rules associated with this problem?

Thanks

Mossy

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 323i Coupe
I think after 8 days of no payment you can put in a dispute to E-Bay. And then from there, you can choose to cancel the auction, and E-Bay will refund you so that you don't have to pay the 8% fee they are claiming.

182-racing-blue

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should you give up or should you just keep chasing payments. even if it leads no wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Trouble is i am going on holiday in 5 days for 3 weeks and need to get the contract/purchase agreements finished and sorted before i go away.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently sold a few items on Ebay to fund the annual holiday.

The items sold well but i am still waiting to be paid for 3 items after nearly a week of waiting. I have left a couple of messages with my mobile number, email address and have still heard nothing.
deffo not good at all, i'd say 2 days to get back to you, three at the outside. To me they are taking the pee :(

I always try to get back to people within a day & pay up straight away, i'd have sent each person a message every other day by now.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
I always say payment to be recieved with in 5 days from auctiosn ending,

If no payment is recieved I'll either relist or sell to second chance.