ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebay feedback

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio 172
how can i hide my feedback from people when selling an item? i know they can see my feedback score but wondered if it was possible to stop them seeing comments people left etc

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio 172
my brother brought something off me (i was trying to get the money up on my item but it backfired) and thought it would be funny to leave a comment saying im useless pleb and the item was s**t! i love having a little brother :mad:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah nightmare!! You can respond to the comments im sure and put an explanation in under the bad comment. If all your other feedback comments are good you will probably be ok though id think.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio 172
ok matey cheers i'll give it go cant reallly explain i was trying to raise the money on my item by getting my bro to bid though :S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
get your brother in a headlock and get him to remove the feedback under mutual aggreement. i think thats the only way to get rid of comments.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black 133 Cup
And even if you mutually agree to withdraw, the comments are still visable. It only removes the 'score'.