ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

:@ ECU??? no fuel or spark

hi new to this but i have a 1994 rt mk1 clio the problem is i was driving along came to a roundabout as i turned off the engine just died :/ looking around i noticed the f1 30amp had blown in the litlle fuse box in the engine replaced that and she fired up straight away driving along again then the battery light came on and engine died looked at the fuse again and a little puff of smoke came out of the box and the fuse was totally melted, pulled it out with pliars put a new fuse in and nothing its not blowin but its not startin either, there is no spark now and the fuel pump doesnt prime.

i dont know about an immobiliser because i dont have an immobiliser light but i do have a blip key fob whitch has never worked but i have central lockin but not remote cause of the key fob not wrkin an also i have a spare key that had no chip init or anythin and i could start the car with that before all these problems so dunno if i have an immobiliser :/