ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EFI Rolling Road Day - 21st October

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Is this the running order cos i fancy comming along and putting my car on but i will need to go around lunch time.....................

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
LOL. I know. It was either R32 and no house, or something more sensible and a house aswell. £500 to insure it. £130 to tax it. 40 mpg. Just ticks all the boxes I wanted.

It's got everything on it bar full leather and Climate. After the 182 I just want something relatively comfy and quiet.

sounds awesome! why so cheap?

and decent mpg? arent these quite powerful?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Love that!

I'm made up mate! Can't wait to pick it up now. 500 mile round trip but should be worth it, nice drive home to get used to it too.

I miss my 182 though. I was properly gutted when the guy drove it off. As it was though it was just a car to put a smile on your face, and I need a little more than that now. Hence why the Mini will probably remain standard. And more importantly quiet.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
sounds awesome! why so cheap?

and decent mpg? arent these quite powerful?

Insurance group 15 I think, so less than the Clio. I was surprised it was so cheap aswell tbh.

1.6 Turbo. 175bhp / 190(ish) ft/lb. Although from reading up, alotof cars make more than book figures, some more than 190bhp standard, which is why it would be interesting to get in on the rolling road.

I think it will be as quick as the 182, just won't feel it because it is not as raw.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Insurance group 15 I think, so less than the Clio. I was surprised it was so cheap aswell tbh.

1.6 Turbo. 175bhp / 190(ish) ft/lb. Although from reading up, alotof cars make more than book figures, some more than 190bhp standard, which is why it would be interesting to get in on the rolling road.

I think it will be as quick as the 182, just won't feel it because it is not as raw.

mines group 15 iirc but mines not that cheap lol :dapprove:

ah sounds brilliant. hopefully its a strong one :)

your 182 was a bit of a go kart tbh

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly. The Mini will still be fun. But won't destroy my back or make my head explode after 20 miles.

Is this the running order cos i fancy comming along and putting my car on but i will need to go around lunch time.....................

Running order is currently as follows. The first 8 have paid deposits so will remain in those slots, all those after may/may not turn up, so you could be on soon, depending on how many turn up.

1. Jon (Trophy)
2. Dane (LCR)
3. Terry (Polo G40)
4. Joe (182)
5. Lal B3N (182)
6. 172-sport (172 Ph2)
7. Oli Smith (M3 EVO)
8. Leewxm (182)
9. Chris (200)
10. Rhauri (172 Ph2)
11.Rhys (Mk5 ZS)
12. Aucky (Trophy)
13. Scott (R27)
14. Scott Gouldon - (Vectra C)
15. Adam Gouldon - (Vectra C)
16. Anthony Carter - (Focus ST)
17. John (172 Ph2)

I'm made up mate! Can't wait to pick it up now. 500 mile round trip but should be worth it, nice drive home to get used to it too.

I miss my 182 though. I was properly gutted when the guy drove it off. As it was though it was just a car to put a smile on your face, and I need a little more than that now. Hence why the Mini will probably remain standard. And more importantly quiet.

No No No No. R56 is all about the noise, go watch some YouTube videos of JCW Exhaust and then tell me you want it quiet.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No No No No. R56 is all about the noise, go watch some YouTube videos of JCW Exhaust and then tell me you want it quiet.

They do sound awesome with the JCW system, but I honestly want it as quiet as possible for normal driving, and hopefully the standard exhaust will do me for when I'm im the mood. The exhaust on my old R53 actually sounded pretty good for a standard system!

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Running order is currently as follows. The first 8 have paid deposits so will remain in those slots, all those after may/may not turn up, so you could be on soon, depending on how many turn up.

1. Jon (Trophy)
2. Dane (LCR)
3. Terry (Polo G40)
4. Joe (182)
5. Lal B3N (182)
6. 172-sport (172 Ph2)
7. Oli Smith (M3 EVO)
8. Leewxm (182)
9. Chris (200)
10. Rhauri (172 Ph2)
11.Rhys (Mk5 ZS)
12. Aucky (Trophy)
13. Scott (R27)
17. John (172 Ph2)

No probs.............

1. Jon (Trophy)
2. Dane (LCR)
3. Terry (Polo G40)
4. Joe (182)
5. Lal B3N (182)
6. 172-sport (172 Ph2)
7. Oli Smith (M3 EVO)
8. Leewxm (182)
9. Chris (200)
10. Rhauri (172 Ph2)
11.Rhys (Mk5 ZS)
12. Aucky (Trophy)
13. Scott (R27)
17. John (172 Ph2)
18. JoeyD - MX5 (bring ear defenders)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You'll be fine Joe! Don't stress. lol.

Is EFI wide enough for my car? I'm not bothered about it being a bit lower.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
1. Jon (Trophy)
2. Dane (LCR)
3. Terry (Polo G40)
4. Joe (182)
5. Lal B3N (182)
6. 172-sport (172 Ph2)
7. Oli Smith (M3 EVO)
8. Leewxm (182)
9. Chris (200)