ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Pro or Sportlines?

Jag Mondeo -Type
Please, Please offer your advice and knowledge

I really want to lower my car but cannot afford coilovers, so i think a set of eibach's is in order. But i don't know which ines to go for, The sportlines having a bigger drop - does this make them any harsher than the Pro's that loads of people on here go for.

Advice please.

ST
Sportlines matey...had sportlines on my 182 on cup suspension since feb 2006, handling has improved no end, it also gives the car a lower stance without making it un usable for everday use.

ST
Fitting is easy enough matey...can be done in about 1hr 30 or less..

Get it laser tracked if you feel it needs it..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Prolines simply add a small tweak to the exising setup, without lowering the car a great deal. If your happy with the cars std look but need that little bit extra from the std setup then they are ideal.

Sportlines drop the car and soften the low speed ride and make a considerable difference to the std setup.

As with any suspension change, tracking is adviseable.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Sports aren't better....they are basically the Pro's with more drop, so they are better in terms of droppage. They both do the same thing.

My Cup is on Pro's and its fantastic.

M2 Competition
Sportlines.

Most places can check your tracking for free. Wait a month after fitting, as the springs need to settle, and then go to get the tracking done.

Mine is on sportlines, but tracking didnt need doing.