ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electric window conversion

Vibed loooowww 1.poo
hi... i need some1 thats seriously devoted to helpin me haha, erm i recently bought the doorcards/mechanism/switches/door looms etc from a ph-quick (ph1 172) and my aim is to fit them to my clio grande mk2 ph1, i need some1 to describe what to do as plugging in the door looms didnt do anything, preferably with pictures to help describe what your talking about, i know its a tall order but this is pretty important as my car looks like a shambles right now lol and i dont like driving around without doorcards.

Cheers in advance

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Do you not know anyone that has a mkph1 with electric windows already fitted? Best i can offer is meet you somewhere and let you look at how mine work and try to replicate it into yours?

(I'm in sidcup so not to far either)

Vibed loooowww 1.poo
Do you not know anyone that has a mkph1 with electric windows already fitted? Best i can offer is meet you somewhere and let you look at how mine work and try to replicate it into yours?

(I'm in sidcup so not to far either)

cheers for the offer, ill let u know