ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric Windows

Right, hopefully getting some Electric Window stuff from an RT.. and putting it into mine (no electric windows!)..

Im guessing, its just the motors, bars and wiring which is different than mine.. the Glass should be the same?!

So really, I should be able to take my door card off, rip off handle, mount some motors, wiring, connecting bars etc.. and then it will work? Anyone know?! heh.

Daz.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

prettys sure u need the wireing loom also unless u wanna make ur own, as the loom goes from drivers side over to passenger side and back again.

I might have it all already.. Ill go rip a door card off and have a look - problem is.. getting the damn winders off is impossible.. heh.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

oh u will either need a blanking grommit, or a new doorcard to cover winder hole.......

and the winders dont just just pull em straight off ?

Hmm, Mk1 handles just pull off... Sure? Cus if I go out there and pull like a b**ch, and fall through the window with half a door card, Ill be upset.. heh.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

yeh i pulled my rear ones off u just pull, daz u r a weak b**ch

I dont care what anyone says, those bitches dont pull off..

Malice, maybe you have more "pulling" practice than me.. ;)