ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emerald K6 ECU

L200
Hi All
I'm planning on fitting an Emerald K6 ECU to my Clio Cup. The engine is relatively standard and needs to retain the standard throttle body to meet the class regulations (sprint and hillclimb).
I'm happy enough with the wiring but was wondering whether anybody has successfully fitted one and whether the configuration of OEM sensors worked. Also, did you manage to configure the Emerald to run the throttle body?
I already have the ECU (for my Slyva Striker race car) and want to change to it initially to ditch the Renault ECU and other sh*t which has caused me grief over the fast few days - I was leading the Welsh Sprint and Hillclimb Championship up until a couple of weeks ago but an immobiliser fault has made me miss two events this weekend, so ditching the stock ECU and UCH is a priorty. I'll probably keep the car wiring as is until the end of the season to run wipers etc and then rewire the whole car over the winter.
Ta

Wyn