ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emissions light question?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Another emissions light thread I know, but I've had a search and just wanted to clear a couple of things up.

My emissions light keeps deciding to pop up now and then, had it plugged into a fault machine the other day and it came up with and O2 sensor fault. When fitting my new catback the other day we did notice that the manifold to cat joint was abit dodgey roger, could with be causing the light to come on? I didn't bother sorting it to much as I've got my MOT in april and I'm wanting to decat after this anyway.

A quick question regarding a decat to, which sensors, if any, do I leave out. And whats best to bung the holes with?

Mark

e92 330i
Hi mate you can buy a spacer thing which screws into your o2 sensor hole then you screew the sensor into it which leaves it theyre but doesnt pick up any reading! They are selling on ebay for a few quid.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hi mate you can buy a spacer thing which screws into your o2 sensor hole then you screew the sensor into it which leaves it theyre but doesnt pick up any reading! They are selling on ebay for a few quid.

I got your text mate, but just noticed you wrote on here to. I think i'll probably get those tbh.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
i asked at kwikfit and they gave me a bung for the decat for £2, then just wrapped up the lambda sensor and zip tied it out the way