ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

End of the Technics 1200/1210

recaro'd 172 rep
rr such a shame, technics are worth nothing second hand now, mine went for £200 maybe the lack of people buying now has coursed this

Octy VRS
rr such a shame, technics are worth nothing second hand now, mine went for £200 maybe the lack of people buying now has coursed this
You were f**king robbed mate. They regularly go for 350+ on Ebay and Gumtree. I've been monitoring it for a few months. Waiting to sell mine. With any luck they may go up in value a bit.

Megane Mk4
Not good if they are discontinuing SL's .. The best around for years.
I might just buy a set and store them tbh, might be worth something in a few years.

6/468 17poo
Thats mental! I suppose most use cdjs as everything is digital these days...

I remember when my bro played a 12" in Matter a while ago the sound guy came over and sound 'Wow ur using vinyl" he was shocked and said it sounded so much better then cdjs....! which they do!

There will be alot of parties id of thought to celebrate the end of an era..Pioneer is the way forward these days!

RIP Dan
I might just buy a set and store them tbh, might be worth something in a few years.

Agreed, always wanted a set but never go round to getting em.

Will have a look out and see if any bargains are to be had.

Got lots of vinyl too:cool:

Octy VRS
There are better out there now. They are probably the most reliable though. Mine are 14 years old, never been serviced and the pitch is still spot on.

320d M Sport
was always gonna happen I guess. It's just a shame they didn't step up with the best cd deck, still, there's always CDJ's..for the time being.

Bad times, Solid decks, Mates just sold one of his, Keeping the other for playing vinyl..

Seems to be all going digital as usual.

Still got my numark ttx1s and my vinyl. But for ease of buying, Storing and general use, Digital is far easier....

Would get some Pioneer CDJ's If the prices hadnt just gone up !!

BMW E92/Audi S3
FFS! It's not good as the kids these days are using stupid computers. No real skill! Hats off to the technic owners and the vinyl users!

320d M Sport
it's impossible to stay up to date and vinyl just isnt practical any more, much as it pains me to say :(

as for the no real skill, im not so sure. I've used vinyl for 15 yrs, only tried and got some CDJ this yr, and even now I've heard it's going to mp3 controllers and laptops. PVD seems to do ok, his sets are deffo very clinical but it sounds class!