ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

End of the TT

aren't there already a few IHI'd Ibiza's with circa 350 bhp? I know yours will be 400-500 with NOS but it's not unique Matt?

true its not unique, tho probably will be the most powerfull one. Also it will be much safer than keeping it in the clio because its a much better fit in the ibiza bay.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
There are a few seat Ibiza cupras 325bhp + about but i have yet to see a 95 2.0 Gti style Ibiza. There may be a few about but that doesnt bother me. Im going to turn the car into a Track car as well as a sprinter.

aa_12_sb.gif

This is a 97 2.0 GTi and its £999 on Ebay !!! This is basically a Golf Gti with vw running gear - the TT motor will fit in perfectly

i think there was a a couple on seatenthusaists.net that are running 1.8t at around 300bhp, but as i said nothing as quick as yours.