ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine issues with fault codes

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Well I've been having some trouble with my cup recently. It started by idling steadily at 2k. But if you pressed the brake pedal it dropped down to 1k, let go and would shoot upto 2k again. It also held the revs when decelerating again when pressing the brake it would return to normal. So took the car out for a spirited drive on sunday and after 30 mins of driving it chucked it into limp mode and the eml came on. Crawled it home and turned it off. Started it straight back up and it idled between 2 to 3k very quickly hunting so turned it off. Just plugged in a mac tools code reader and it came up with the following...

P0711 (PD) Transmisson
Fluid Temp
Sensor Circuit Range
Performance B0500 (PD)

I tried starting the car whilst the reader was in but it cranked over but wouldn't start. It cranks over for about 3 seconds then stops itself.

Please if anyone can help IDE be great full.