ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ep3 Silver £4500

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"It took me a while to find a Silver Ep3 with air con and without a huge exhaust,Tow stickers & weird Jap Hentai Stickers etc."

Stealing that for when I eventually sell my EP3. So f**king true about Honda owners. Love the plate too.
Good luck though :smile:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
Is my ad ok> Ive only had one email?

It does need some paragraphs....

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
How is the price in relation to others? Only ask as w have a 05 in nhb with 71k for £4500, Probably the staightest type r ive seen and goes very well.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I think the problems with these cars (and the people that want them) is that completely disregarding how well it's been looked after etc. there's a few facelift models trickling through into the £3,000 mark now. People wonder why they should bother spending an extra £1,500 in the first place, despite that a poor condition one will probably end up costing more in the long run!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
When I checked for silver with Aircon a while back there wasn't many facelifts under 4k with lowish miles

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
Yup.

I think I got a little excited by that PH article a while back about standard ep3's being rare.