ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex BBQ Sat 14th Aug - Halstead

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
i'll be firing up the a120 from dunmow then a131 to halsted.

could meet up at some point, depends where everyone is comming from....

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
aim to get there around 3pm, i will probably leave after the spurs vs man city footie match.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
want to meet up in Braintree and watch the footie there? pretty much on route, not sure where will be showing it though.

3 spurs fans....woop woop

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL, terrible food poisoning! ;)

Was an interesting and different meet compared to what we normally have, you missed out Matt

:approve:

Clio 182
Pics tomorrow rob! I haven't been capable of much today, breathing has been about it for me! You said the meet would be interesting ... It certainly was that!

Clio 182
Pics are now up in the media section :eek: . Thanks to all that came, was a wicked night ... although if it happens again I am NOT drinking ok!

Corsa Van. Meh.
I still want to meet James. He is clearly not that tall as indicated on your wall. I am clearly taller.

Plus I want to see his 9 1/2".

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I saw you on the A12 tonight Matt, I was in my work van and you looked puzzled as I tooted when I went past :eek:

Corsa Van. Meh.
I saw you on the A12 tonight Matt, I was in my work van and you looked puzzled as I tooted when I went past :eek:

Yea I guessed it was you. I was a bit puzzled at first but then put two and two together. I did flash after I realised! :)