ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex RR Rolling Road Day Confirmation

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Deposits paid

1. Kyle 86 (me)
2. Cj Gower
3. RyG
4. Dan martin
​5. Fantom
​6. Piercey 101
​7. Clio 172t
​8. rafmatt1994

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Just an update lads
All deposits have now been payed to atspeed & PFC magazine may well be coming along. They are going to see if theres a snapper free

Im hopeful & will push them all the way to attend

Clio RS 200
Just an update lads
All deposits have now been payed to atspeed & PFC magazine may well be coming along. They are going to see if theres a snapper free

Im hopeful & will push them all the way to attend

Thats sick please push haha

Many.
I had been umming and arring about this since you first posted. Don't know if my car is going to be in bits still, Would it be okay to turn up on the day and pay the full amount?

Also, other makes welcome? Brother would like to run his T4 if allowed.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I had been umming and arring about this since you first posted. Don't know if my car is going to be in bits still, Would it be okay to turn up on the day and pay the full amount?

Also, other makes welcome? Brother would like to run his T4 if allowed.

Yea of course dude. U can pay on the day & bring anyone along

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Whoever aint payed up & is thinking about attending the event could you please let me no by wednesday next week so atspeed can no how much food to get for the BBQ

Thankyou
Much love x

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Spoke to mate at work and he said he should be able to cover my shift :D
Can i pay on day? How much is it?

Top man
Yeah u can pay on day if u want mate or bank transfer me a £10 and ill pay straight away & it guarantees ya place

Up to you bud

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Deposits paid

1. Kyle 86 (me)
2. Cj Gower
3. RyG
4. Dan martin
​5. Fantom
​6. Piercey 101
​7. Clio 172t
​8. rafmatt1994
9. Matt 200